Louie Betton is an experienced actor with both radio and television experience based in Berlin. His mother-tongues are German, English and Danish. He is currently a regular cast member on the renowned German detective series Tatort ("Crime Scene") in which he plays the son of the main character Nina Ruben (Meret Becker). He has also produced films such as Kythera mon Amour and An Island Named Desire, and directed the short film Hey Siri!
Born: 2001 (16 years old)
Based in: Berlin
Languages: English (fluent), German (fluent), Danish (fluent).
Sports: Badminton and Table Tennis
2008-2012: Drama School (Young Talents)
2012-present: Private Drama lessons
2016-present: Den Tyske Efterskole Tinglev
- HEY SIRI, Short Film (Culturesafe Film Productions). Role: Louie. Filmed: January 2018.
- JUNGLE BOOK, Stage Musical (Tingleff Danish-German Cultural School). Role: Mowgli. Staged: March 2017
- TATORT, Meta (Wiedemann & Berg TV). Role: Kaleb. Crime Series. Filmed: February 2017.
- TATORT, L'amour Fou (REAL Film Berlin). Role: Kaleb. Crime Series. Filmed: September 2016.
- TATORT, Dunkelfeld (Eikon Media). Role: Kaleb. Crime Series. Filmed: June 2016. Aired December 2016.
- TATORT, Wir-Ihr-Sie (Ziegler Film). Role: Kaleb. Crime Series. Filmed: November 2015. Aired April 2016.
- TATORT, Äzend (Wiedemann & Berg TV). Role: Kaleb. Crime Series. Aired October 2015.
- TATORT, The Mule (Eikon Media). Role: Kaleb, son of police Nina Rubin (Meret Becker). Aired March 2015.
- MY USED MAN (Constantin). Role: Vincent. Aired: October 2015.
- BINNY AND THE GHOST (Disney). Role: Oskar. October 2013
- LÖWENZAHN (ZDF). Role: Moritz. Juni 2013
- ROSA ROTH, The Shot. Role: Michael Raskow. October 2012
- MIRENA (Student film). October 2011
- WII Advertisement May 2011
See Louie in front of the camera on his Film Page.
Hey Siri, 2018.
Jungle Book, 2017.
Tatort Berlin, 2015/16/17.
The Used Man, 2015.
Disney: Binny and the Ghost, 2014.
Rosa Roth: The Shot, 2013
Stills and Setcards
In addition to vioce-overs for the movies he's done, Louie has also recorded for advertising and dubbed for foreign language films. He is comfortable with German and English and Danish at a stretch (fluent in speech but poor reading level).
Details of Louie's Radio Work